currently...

www.flickr.com

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Can I do it?

Well then. It's been a while. I'm going to try this blogging thing again. I have been easing myself back into it via TWITTER (see the mini-updates above), but am not sure how great I'll be at full blog posts. We'll see. Fingers crossed.

An update:

1) Done the classroom component of my MBA at Cambridge. Now just working on my final project, a research project for a major bank here in the UK. It's quite an interesting one, if only I had the willpower to focus on it for more than a few hours at a time.
2) Living in Cambridge for the summer, subletting a place. Much Much Much better than residence with tiny bedroom and not much else except a shared kitchen with a bunch of messy people, a couple really nice people, and one deranged Austrian who accuses everyone of stealing his food.
3) Living with Tim. So far so good.
4) Looking for jobs. Back in May I had an offer but in the end turned it down because it was a sector that bored me to death and the company had a terrible reputation for work culture. Let's hope that's not something I live to regret!!!

One post down. I'm not promising anything... but I'll try to update.

No comments:


web statistic