currently...

www.flickr.com

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Makes Friends Fun


More Japan photo booth fun
Originally uploaded by Kattaka.
Happy Birthday shout out to Genny K! That photo is of me and Genny in Osaka. We went a little Japan photo booth crazy while we were there. We also became addicted to karaoke. And sushi. And spotting ferris wheels. But that is a whole other story. Hope you have a good day Genny!

The weekend was pretty dreary here. I had an interview which I think I kind of blew (somewhat intentionally). I am really not sure what is going through my head at this point. I am so stressed about a bunch of things (jobs, living situation, people issues) and it is causing me to second guess myself and my decisions. I hate that. My solution is to wait it out and in the mean time drink more water and do more yoga.

Looking for this photo I uploaded in my piles of old photos I am shocked to see all the crazy and fun things I have done so far in my life. I've been busy! Whew! Good thing I kept the journals & the photos to remind me of all I've done. My memory isn't what it used to be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kat,
Thanks for the bday mention. Everytime I see 'Sup' it makes me laugh. So many great memories from that trip. Maybe one day we'll do it again. This year's celebration was pretty mellow. No mod night, salsa, party hats or fuzzy memories. Just a relaxing day finished off with a delicious piece of gelato cake. Vancouver has the best gelato! Even better than the cupcakes.


web statistic