currently...

www.flickr.com

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Puddle


Puddle - silvery movement
Originally uploaded by Kattaka.
Massive downpour today. Of course happened while I was out walking. But it was kind of fun to splash around. Once you are soaked and there is nothing you can do, you might as well enjoy it.

Tomorrow I go to Ottawa for the weekend. Looking forward to a little escape. Hopping on a bus (even for a short ride) always makes me excited! Any trip is a good trip in my books.

I like the way my puddle photos turned out. Like little pieces of abstract art.

Apparently Stars are playing in Ottawa for Canada day! Yea! One of my current favourites. I remember last Canada Day, I helped Amie & Michele move, then met Mariza at the Harbourfront with her crazy dog Mustard and we saw Feist for free. That was also fun. The wind was really really cold. And I wore this dress that kept blowing up. And I wore the wrong underwear so I had to buy some shorts to wear underneath it. Oh the memories.

No comments:


web statistic