currently...

www.flickr.com

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Space, the final frontier...

I have been having the strangest dreams lately. One of which involved me going onto a space shuttle with friends in San Francisco and we were trying to take off (instead of down a runway we were going up a busy street) but there were trolleys and old men in Denver Bronco's jerseys in our way so by the time we took off we didn't have enough speed so we were tumbling down to crash and I kept thinking, "Don't be negative and assume it will crash, it might not..." and then it crashed and we all died. Then we all realized that we were still alive and nothing was damaged but we all knew we must have died because we crashed so we were sitting inside the space shuttle wondering if we were in heaven, purgatory or some alternate reality and wondering what was outside the shuttle door. Then I woke up.

One of my roommates is moving out because he doesn't get along with our landlady. I am realizing that there have been so many changes going on in the past 3 months that nothing really phases me anymore. Or maybe it just does subconsciously and that's why I am having crazy dreams of being in a shuttle crash.
I guess I am in a kind of purgatory-like state right now where I am just waiting for something to happen. I feel like everything has been put on hold until I have a job.

I have been trying to eat healthier and work out more so of course I am noticing all the food-related articles and blogs lately. Doesnt' this sound good?
Beer Battered Deep Fried Pepperoni Pizza. Mmmmmm.

No comments:


web statistic