currently...

www.flickr.com

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Trapped

Ok. Slight dilemma. I have gone on a couple of dates lately. With a couple of different people. I have been making a concerted effort to date more and that is good for me because usually I am really lazy about it all. Tonight I had a second date with one guy who I was not that interested after the first date because although he seems great on paper (we have a lot in common, he is nice, lots to talk about), there was no spark. At all. So I thought, why not go on a second date, just in case. So we did. And it was the same. Nothing was there. Chatting but I found myself having a hard time concentrating this time. And trying to figure out a way to escape early. And then... he handed me something. A book. One that we had talked about on the first date. I tried to say no, I have too many other books that I am reading, but he insisted I borrow it. Don't get me wrong, this is a book I want to read. A great looking non-fiction about big corporations prospering after combining "sound management and social vision". But you know what this really means...

I have to see him again.

No comments:


web statistic