currently...

www.flickr.com

Monday, August 28, 2006

At the post office

Sometimes we are pretty stupid.

Today I went to the post office to mail something. I was listening to music while I waited in the fairly long line and when I got to the front I only took one of the ear pods out. I bought the stamp and the man handed it to me and I went to lick the stamp and put it on the envelope but it wasn't sticky. The man said something but I couldn't hear him because the music was too distracting. When I licked the stamp a second time, the man said VERY LOUDLY and CLEARLY this time - "It's a sticker, you don't need to lick it!". This time I heard him and so did everyone else waiting in line. No wonder it wasn't sticky the first time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As if! That is so funny!!!!!


web statistic