currently...

www.flickr.com

Thursday, August 03, 2006

PHILEMON A GREEK APOTHECARY

Life is good. My test went really really well and I am happy with the results. I am starting a new job in a few days and this weekend is looking to be a fun one. Big Exhale....

I keep getting these "insider trading tips" to one of my email accounts. They usually have a strange subject line (the one below was called "Day to Day Gravity"), a bunch of weird random text as a message and then a few attachments (which I never open but I can see because of gmail) which are tips about which stocks to invest in. I have been deleting them for weeks and finally one day I sat and read the content of one of the emails and it is the funniest stuff. I am trying to figure out the logic behind pasting random text into an email containing "stock tips".

Here's a little sample of what one of the emails said (this one is very biblical):

"Forget not that the Torah is our foundation and our tower of strength. PHILEMON A GREEK APOTHECARY THE NAZARENE WAS THE MASTER PHYSICIAN OF His people. And suddenly I was as if naked, and I was shy. And He said to us, My hour has not yet come. And me thought there was danger in the sockets of his eyes. And because they did not find rooms at the inn they sought shelter in our house. PERHAPS something about His person lent power to His words and swayed those who heard Him."

No comments:


web statistic