currently...

www.flickr.com

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Sunny

The weather today was perfect. It made me unbelievably happy. I was nearly skipping down the street after brunch today. It was sunny and warm but a little bit crisp. Instant happiness. I have all these great memories in my head of days in the past when I have enjoyed such weather.

- Walking along Jericho Beach in Vancouver one October
- Sitting in a park bench in Copenhagen one Thanksgiving
- Lying on the grass one September at York University
- Walking along the path at Hiawatha in "the soo" one September

Today I had brunch, took a walk, was sucked into watching 3 episodes of Grey's Anatomy (a show I have only just gotten into and so my roommates and I are obsessively consuming the first season), did some laundry and sat on a bench outside a school drinking tea and wearing a summer dress with a jacket and flipflops. Perfect weather. Great day.

No comments:


web statistic