currently...

www.flickr.com

Sunday, October 29, 2006

C'est L'Hallowe'en

Very festive weekend. I attended the annual Pumkinpalooza at Chateau Nice, in which about 15 teams competed in carving pumpkins while being stuffed with food and alcohol. I WON SCARIEST PUMPKIN! I was so happy. I have never won before! At least at pumpkin carving. I did an african mask pumpkin. Later that day I went to Michele's for a low-key Halloween party at her place. We ate, we drank, we danced, we did Exorcist trivia. It was very fun. We were the Golden Girls. I was Sophia, despite my height. But I couldn't find a good Dorothy costume so it had to be Sophia or no one.

Now, after ultimate frisbee this afternoon, we set mouse traps all evening and I scrubbed the kitchen. I am anxious about the horror that comes with finding the dead mice. I really don't like that part. I really wish I knew someone who could come over and do that part for me. That is one of the main reasons I don't really want to get my own place just yet. It's the fright of having to go through something like finding a dead mouse, all on your own. At least with roommates you may scream but you also laugh about it. It's like when I was in Kenya and found the cockroach and trapped it to release it outside. It was freaky. If roommates were there, it would be more of an adventure than a nightmare.

No comments:


web statistic