currently...

www.flickr.com

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Cuba si?

Does anyone want to go to Cuba with me? For 6 or 7 days in December (Dec 15 - 21). It was my New Year's resolution to go and I will be able to take the time off and flights are about $675 (taxes inc) from Toronto to Havana or there is even all-inclusive prices for $795 taxes included and then we (or I) could just leave the resort to stay in Havana for a few days. That is where I really want to go but it wouldn't kill me to sit on a beach for a couple days either. I was going to do a mass email about it but then felt all awkward. I guess blogging it is not exactly socially couth either. And I don't want to necessarily spend 24/7 with the person(s) I go with so if you want to do your own thing too that is cool - I just thought I would put it out there.

No comments:


web statistic