currently...

www.flickr.com

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Early resolutions

- start blogging again
- re-join Flickr and start uploading my photos again
- get back in touch with lost friends
- get back into yoga
- take more photos

It has been a long, dark 2009. Most of it was spent unemployed, underemployed, nearly broke, broke, applying for endless jobs with a seemingly endless amount of rejections, being far away from family and friends. But it was also a great year. Living in an amazing flat in London. Having a great boyfriend to live there with. Attending my graduation from Cambridge in May. Going to Portugal, Spain, Ireland, Japan and to Canada for 3 visits. Cooking a lot of great food. Hosting a lot of fun parties. Running my first 10km race. Slowly building some new friendships.

To be honest, the past year I've been avoiding writing because things have been so grim and I hated to face it. But I think it's time to start writing again if not for anything other than just to get writing again. Let's see.

No comments:


web statistic