currently...

www.flickr.com

Thursday, May 18, 2006

2 points

I played my first game of ultimate frisbee tonight. No one on our team knew each other or had ever played in a league before. So we were beginners to say the least. But we did ok. We got 2 points. The other team got 19. Oops. But it was the effort that counted. And the beer that we drank after that really helped. It is really all about team-building.

I can hardly lift my arm up it is so sore. And it has only been a few hours. I don't know what tomorrow is going to be like.

I am finding that I swear a lot. I noticed I did that when I was doing rock climbing too. Whenever something was really hard I would start sounding very much like a trucker. I have to work on that. I don't think it is very ladylike.

I have uploaded a bunch of photos from the last 2 - 4 years to flickr. Ones that are most worth a view are the 2 of me when I was little and had short hair that looked more like an afro than anything else. Those were some dark days for me. I am glad I can laugh about it now! My account. Try not to laugh too hard.

No comments:


web statistic