currently...

www.flickr.com

Monday, May 22, 2006

Screaming at Strangers

It's been a pretty fun weekend (and there is even an extra day!) I went to visit recently married Lucy in Pickering on Friday. It was like going for a vacation to the coast because they have a great view of Lake Ontario from their house. On Saturday I did some shopping and then Brent and I had some food, drinks and dancing at one of the decent clubs that are 2 minutes from my house. It is so much easier to stumble home intoxicated when it is such a short distance away.

Today Mariza and I had all you can eat sushi (after which I thought I was going to projectile vomit rice because I was so full by the end of it). Then we met with Jon and Dez and went to a rehearsal space (complete with lights, microphones, amps, drums etc) and played around and made up a couple of songs. It was so fun. We are pretty horrible but there is only room for improvement so we'll see how this goes.

Then I went to this fancy shmancy hotel bar that hosted a games night! We played board games and sipped over priced drinks! I played Jenga, Taboo, Operation, Apples to Apples and Guesstures. Super fun. I don't think I have screamed at and laughed with strangers so much in my life.

No comments:


web statistic