currently...

www.flickr.com

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Goldilocks

Today Corinna and I interviewed 3 people for our house. It was ok but not great. I don't think we will be going with any of the girls who came to visit the place.

The first one came and seemed about in her mid-30s. Actually, she seemed a bit older. And talked about it being quiet and how much work she will do on her Masters of Physics thesis. Too old.

The second one came and was 20 and kept talking and giggling and squirming around and talking about playing music and having parties and dating and talking and talking and talking. Too young and too chatty. Very, very chatty.

The third one was about our age and seemed mature but was from Japan and didn't really speak much at all. The majority of the time was spent with us sitting in the living room waiting for someone to say something. I kept bursting in with not very funny quips and questions, trying to keep the conversation flowing but it was very very stalled. Too quiet.

When will we get our JUST RIGHT?!? Hmmm. Possibly 2 more will come see it on Tuesday. I might have to re-post the ad. Darnit. I was hoping this could be resolved by now.

I don't think we are being too picky. If Corinna had liked any one of these 3 I would have gone with them but when we were talking after we both seemed to have the same opinions about each of them and saw the potential problems with each. If anything it is encouraging that Corinna and I seem to have the same perspective and seem to be getting along really well. I think she is a great roommate. I hope she thinks the same of me. Not bad for 2 people who didn't know each other before they moved into the same place...

No comments:


web statistic