currently...

www.flickr.com

Monday, June 19, 2006

Nice Night for a Walk


Trinity Bellwoods Park
Originally uploaded by Kattaka.
I am watching the hockey game. Edmonton is losing. I hope by the time you read this they will have turned it around and won the Cup.

Tonight was my last microeconomics class. I did my final exam. I think I pretty much aced the class. It was way more fun than I thought it would be. And even some cute boys in my class. Too bad they were all like 20. It still doesn't hurt to look, no?

The photo I took on my way home. Trinity Bellwoods is a big park near my house. It is a major dog park and also has a lot of places for people to play sports so it is fun to walk through and see what is happening. Tonight there was a group yoga session where the dogs usually play. I hope they checked the ground for surprises before they did their downward dogs and cobras!

No comments:


web statistic