currently...

www.flickr.com

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Over Dumplings

At The Dumpling House with Loretta, Mariza & Jon. (discussing our quasi-pretend band) :
J - we need stage names.
K - yes. stage names!

J - we should all have the same last name. like the Ramones.

M - what was their last name?

J, L & K - RAMONE!
M - Oh!!!
(laughter) What? I grew up with 2 greek immigrant parents listening to Nana Mouskouri all the time.
I mock her but our band would be useless without her superior cowbell skills.

Later, in discussing the situation with Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie adopting a 3rd child I came up with the perfect most politically correct AND press-friendly to their "which type of baby should we adopt next?" dilemma. They should adopt a baby seal!!! Take over where Sir Paul and his ex left off! I can see it all now...

1 comment:

Mariza said...

For the record, I did not say NANA MOUSKOURI, although her Christmas album is quite good.


web statistic