currently...

www.flickr.com

Friday, June 09, 2006

Happy Birthday Christina


Happy Birthday Christina
Originally uploaded by Kattaka.
Like 10 years ago on Christina's birthday I decided to be daring and get her 2 books for her 16th or 17th birthday. One was "How to Seduce Any Man in the Zodiac" which I swear we read from cover to cover and yet I am sure it didn't manage to get us any action. The other was "The Illustrated Pocket Sex Guide" which I was so proud of myself for having gone to the bookstore to buy! It was meant as a joke gift but then Christina went and showed her parents what I got her! I was sure they were going to kill me but they didn't seem too bothered by it. What ever did become of that book Christina?

Her band, Chrissy & the Warbling Huckleberries are performing tonight in Sault Ste. Marie if anyone is in the area.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually someone at university took my sex book and drew in it. I made them buy me a new one. I think it is in the basement in some boxes of unopened books!


web statistic