currently...

www.flickr.com

Friday, July 21, 2006

Fore!

I like golfing. It started out that I was just humoring my mom, turned into a way for me to spend time with my parents, and has since turned into something I actually enjoy. I'm not very good but I don't really care. It's fun.

My visit home has been rushed as usual. It feels like I have so much I want to do but not enough time to do it. There is just never enough time.

On a bright note, I have a ton of interviews next week. I have hope that I will be employed very soon. That makes me very happy. I am already making lists of things I will buy and potential places to take my first vacation. Fingers crossed. Otherwise I just may have to turn pro with the whole golf career.

1 comment:

Mariza said...

You are so bourgeois.


web statistic