currently...

www.flickr.com

Monday, July 10, 2006

A Little Bit Jessica Alba, A Little Bit David Arquette

Ok, I just found a really fun way to spend 10 or 15 minutes. It is this face recongation site that you upload a photo of yourself and then they scan your face and tell you what celebrities you look most like according to their "technology".

So, as you can tell from the title the celebrity I apparently look most like (a total crock as far as I can see) is Jessica Alba. Yeah, sure! Just call me Dark Angel. Number 2 (because they list men & women) was DAVID ARQUETTE! I nearly died. But we do have a strange resemblance. Other funny ones I look like are Hilary Swank, Andie McDowell and Jason Biggs. I know I will regret blogging this because I am sure my friends will tease the crap out of me about the Jason Biggs and David Arquette things. You laugh! Well let's see who YOU look like!

Good news is that I have a couple of interviews set up for this and next week. Hopefully something happens soon. Otherwise I might have to do body double work for David Arquette in the next Scream movie.

No comments:


web statistic