currently...

www.flickr.com

Friday, July 28, 2006

Shiny Scary People

Terrible sleep after terrible dreams. I was in charge of protecting a bunch of Mongolian nursery school kids who were stuck in mainland China. The kids were being pursued by all kinds of evil people. We were in a castle and I put them in a safe place and then I had to escape. So I magically turned into a bear and started running (slowly though - it was like running in water) finding a way out of the castle which was surrounded by tall electric fences, dodging though people while I was being chased by and shot at by these shiny warriors (they actually glowed like the people in this) who shot shiny (glowing) arrows at me that were like boomerangs so that if they missed me on the way towards me they would seek me down on their way back too. It was all very anime-styled. But scary and stressful.

I think I do this thing where when I am having a nightmare I hold my breath. Because often I will wake up from them and be gasping for air and feel incredibly light headed. I don't think it's a very good thing.

No comments:


web statistic