currently...

www.flickr.com

Monday, August 21, 2006

Muffins

It is good to have days where all you do is catch up on all the little things, like doing laundry, buying groceries, paying bills, making muffins...

The world is acting strangely lately. Some of my friends are going through really tough times lately. And then a few good things happened to me today and I felt kind of guilty. But I guess if bad things happened to everyone at the same time then we wouldn't be able to rely on one another as much. (cue "that's what friends are for")

I don't give Toronto enough credit sometimes. People can be pretty nice when you least expect it. The girl at the optometrist gave me a bunch of free contacts while I am waiting for my refill just because I mentioned "I guess I will be wearing my glasses until the new ones come in". Either she was really nice or my glasses look really bad on me! :)

No comments:


web statistic