currently...

www.flickr.com

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Is Helsinki the new Tokyo?


Found this cool website that shows Helsinki fashion. Something to entertain me while I'm at work.

It's rather slow right now so I have been trying my best to act and look as busy as possible, but there is only so much a girl can do. Then today a shocking thing happened, they called everyone down to the boardroom for an emergency meeting and the Board of Directors told us they had some bad news. For a split second I feared for my job. I thought they were closing the office and we were all toast. Then they announced that the CEO and another senior director were being let go. WHOA. Not something I was expecting. Shakes you up a little when things like that happen. Some of the ladies in the office were crying after. Makes you realize that your job is never really secure. Shite.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NOOOOO!
I found the same site! It reminded me of japan too!

viv:)


web statistic