currently...

www.flickr.com

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Doodle

Wow, fall is here. I was cold today. So much for wearing skirts with bare legs ever again.

My friends are getting a dog. It is something I have never heard of before and it has a funny name. It is a Golden Doodle, which is apparently a cross between a Golden Retriever and a Poodle. And they are pretty cute. Check it out (bad website but cute dogs).

I always thought that by the time I was this age I would be grown up enough to have a dog. But even the thought of adopting a fish scares me off that it would tie me down too much.

I like immigrants. I like helping them. My new job has me dealing with a lot of internationally educated professionals. (IEPs). The program I work with is designed to work with IEPs and acknowledge all the education and work experience they accumulated before they moved to Canada. I like that. Something about it all makes me feel really hopeful, because I know they feel hopeful about the future. Good stuff.

No comments:


web statistic