currently...

www.flickr.com

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Hot Tramp, I Love You So

Usually in the fall I like to listen to things like Simon & Garfunkel or Cat Stevens. For some reason right now, nothing else sounds right except for David Bowie. I am obsessed. I love it when that happens. Every song of his is FANTASTIC to me right now. Although I know that inevitably I will listen to SO MUCH Bowie that I won't be able to listen to him again for a while.
Ugh. Tomorrow I have to get up at 5:30 to head to a networking breakfast. That doesn't sound like much fun. All I can say is good thing for coffee and my extra large sunglasses to shield me from light and people for the first hour of the day until I get to the event. Although if there is bacon there, that might make me feel a LITTLE bit better about the whole thing.

No comments:


web statistic