currently...

www.flickr.com

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Did I miss something?

On the subway today: Guy with mullet... ok, yes I understand that is coming back... and SALLY JESSIE RAPHAEL GLASSES - but white frames. Big white framed glasses. Not sunglasses. Glasses. And a mullet. And stylish clothes. What the hell? Was that EVER in style? Why is it now? I'm so confused.

Also on transit, there was a jerk sitting behind me on the streetcar complaining about women and talking on his phone and had no idea what time it was and guessed that it was 5:30, when it was actually 4:30 and made plans with someone to meet somewhere at 6 (not saying - meet you in 1/2 hour). Normally, I would turn around and correct him about what time it really was. But he was a jerk. Dude deserves to be an hour early.

No comments:


web statistic