currently...

www.flickr.com

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Squishy & Illiterate

This is my most viewed photo on flickr with 951 views as of today. Strange the things people like to look at.

Today was a tough, long day and I would rather post fun photos than think about it. Here's a page of all my fav ones on flickr. ENjoy!

Speaking of fun photos... I finally put up the photos from Holly's wedding on flickr. Not very exciting. My photographic skills are slipping away. So is my grammar. Does the sentence "my photographic skills are slipping away" even make sense? I didn't think so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that sentence means that "your skills which are photographable are slipping away". Unless that is what you meant, then yes, my guess is that it is wrong....

CJ


web statistic