currently...

www.flickr.com

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

New Addiction

My obsession with maps and countries and cities continues. This game is addictive. A city and country name pop up and you have 10 seconds to click on a world map where you think the city is. Then you are marked depending on how fast it took you and how close you are to the city. After 10 cities you see your averages. I am good with getting the countries right but with huge countries like Russia that I know almost nothing about, it can really screw you up when your guess is over 10000km off! Stupid Russia!! Anyway, I am addicted but it is ok because I was just sitting in a hotel room in Sudbury doing nothing much anyway. For those of you NOT from Northern Ontario - try finding Sudbury on a world map!

Thanks, Peder for the link!

No comments:


web statistic