currently...

www.flickr.com

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Oh Wallpaper!

Today I went out of town for work. Drove out to Waterloo for the day, to do four presentations. At 11, 1, 3 and 7. Spent like 10 hours with the same two ladies who were also presenting. There was a bit of a generation gap between us. During lunch we talked about wallpaper for the entire hour. WALLPAPER! I wanted to cry.

It was a long day. That is all I will say. Driving home in fog as thick as oatmeal was also not fun. But I made it home in one piece so I am happy. The one thing that really ticked me off today, more than anything else, was those damned hipsters. Those bloody suede slouch booted, studded belt-wearing hipsters parked their cars in the parking lot I usually use, because THEY have a social life and are out for drinks in my hip little neighbourhood on a Thursday night. Grrrr. Damn you hipsters for making me park my rental in a lot 15 minutes away from my house. Wait a minute... I thought hipsters don't drive cars, but only ride funky old bikes? Even worse, my lot was filled with cars driven by POSEUR HIPSTERS! Can it get any worse than that? I don't think so!

1 comment:

Lottie said...

I think of something worse. Drunk poseur hipsters. Who think it's funny to watch their friend splash vomit all over the sidewalk and on to your shoes. :(


web statistic