currently...

www.flickr.com

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Silvery Mullets

I've noticed that a large percentage of male Toronto Transit Authority street car and bus drivers have silvery mullets. I like it. It goes perfectly with the maroon jacket and grey trousers they wear.

Tonight, I am not working. I am catching up on some things I have needed to do for a while. One of them is cooking a meal for myself. Sorry Jared, I am getting pretty sick of Subway, every day.

I am starting to get excited about Christmas. There is just something so special about that magical time of year, where there isn't much to do at work and you get invited over to people's houses to drink eggnog with liquor, or cider with liquor, and you do a lot of shopping and eat a lot of seafood and cookies. At least that is my tradition.

John Mayer actually has a really funny blog. He made a great prediction about Borat and how it will effect us all in the coming months. Perhaps Dionne Warwick's Psychic Friends Network could be a second job for him? I found his blog through Perez Hilton's website. Perez Hilton is a gossiping blogger whose site I have become addicted to in my recent months of stress. Most of it is just nasty shite, but it is somehow comforting to read about some of the shite that goes down in celebrity-ville. Plus, other than the online newspapers that I read, nothing else is updated about 20 times a day, so it is instant gratification. With the blogs I read, they are updated once a day max, so it is nice to be able to rely on Perez to give me something fresh to read almost every time i go online. Plus where else am I going to read about Alien Cruise, Nicole Ritchie, and Lance and Matt's love affair? Hmmm?

No comments:


web statistic