currently...

www.flickr.com

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Posterity

Ok, I read my post from yesterday and I feel stupid about it now.


I have been trying to be in a good Christmas mood and I see other people struggling with it too. People smiling more and pushing less. People making small talk with strangers about the unusually warm weather or the craziness of December.

Yesterday was my office holiday luncheon. So, I won this prize… it is “The O.C. – Season Three”. The thing is, I may have only seen the show once and don’t really like it. And I don’t know anyone else who would like it. So do you think if I went into HMV without a receipt (but it is still in the wrapping), that I could exchange it for something else? It just seems like such a waste.

Last night I had the pleasure of eating a lot of meat at a Korean barbeque place with M & J. They like to mock me. Last night I gave them plenty to mock with my confusion between the words “prosperity” and “posterity”. It turns out that when you say “Those photos were taken for prosperity” that it is wrong. But that’s what friends are for, right? To mock you when you make a mistake so that you will never do it again. And then they mock you some more, just for good measure

No comments:


web statistic