currently...

www.flickr.com

Friday, January 12, 2007

Payday

Something about money that stresses people out. Myself included. Positive note: Yeah! I got offered a bursary for my upcoming studies next year! Negative note: Booo! I'm still going to have to get a MAJOR loan from a bank and be in debt for a long, long time. What if I don't get a good job right away? Should I still go travelling this summer with the money I had put aside or should I use that towards the impending monetary doom that awaits me? Or should I just travel anyway, as you only live once and opportunity is more important than money?

Crybaby voice in my head: "Why can't I just be RICH!?!?"

Ok, it is out of my system now. Incessant whining officially stops here.

Kilkenny beer is really the perfect beer. I had two pints last night as I watched the Leafs miraculously beat the mighty Buffalo Sabres. It is the perfect consistency. Weighty but not too heavy but with enough body and flavour. Plus the bar we went to was fantastic. They played the strangest variety of music, but it was all unbelievably good.

1 comment:

Lesterhead said...

The Sabres LOST???? Boo.


web statistic