currently...

www.flickr.com

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Special shout-out to the IT department!

What is the best thing that can happen when you go back to work after a week of holidays and you really don't feel like being there? How about the computer server and entire email system is down! So everyone gets to go home after lunch and enjoy the beautiful weather?!!!?! Awesome. If someone REALLY wants to make me happy, maybe it will still be down tomorrow! :)

I had a great afternoon, walking, having tea, hanging with a friend, going to a gallery, making soup, then having port & delicious aged cheese to end the evening. Why can't all days be like that?

I saw Volver last night and then proceeded to have dreams that I was friends with Penelope Cruz all night. And sometimes I turned into her. Strange. But great film.

No comments:


web statistic