currently...

www.flickr.com

Sunday, February 18, 2007

February

There are several problems that I have with the month of February. I really hate how short February is. First of all, it means that rent is due a lot sooner than it normally is. And it just seems to go by really quickly. And since my birthday is at the end of February (25th) then it seems to get here really fast. Which stresses me out. Plus the cold of February sucks. The other day I was waiting for the streetcar for 45 minutes in the cold and it completely sucked all the life out of me. I was devastated and nearly in tears (out of both frustration at the stupid car that was blocking the streetcar from approaching and of sheer misery at the cold).

I keep telling people that I am turning 30. That is a lie. I will be but a youthful 29. But it keeps slipping out. It seems like the same thing anyway. It grosses me out really. The thought of it, combined with the cold, just makes me want to bury my head under my covers until it is all over and it is sunny and I can forget my age and just concentrate on the important things - ice cream and summer skirts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know it's funny that most people do the opposite.. lie DOWN their age. I think it's a sign of maturity that you lie up yours.

Didn't mean to say 'up yours' sweetheart :)

Happy early birthday!


web statistic