currently...

www.flickr.com

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Sour Milk

Hot hot hot here. Humid. But I am enjoying the heat and summer-like weather. I met with Christina who is in town with her mom and we shopped and had lunch and had wine in their hotel and then had amazing dinner with Fisher at the most delicious Big Daddy's Crab Shack! Mmmm. From there we head to karaoke! And sang and sang and yelled and sang. Wonderful (albeit painful on the ears) times.

So I walked home in the heat and peaceful night and checked my email only to find the following statement (amongst a bunch of other blather):

Although we feel that you are a good candidate, we have other candidates that closer match our requirements. Unfortunately, we will not be offering you employment.

Bite me. After 5 interviews and a bloody assignment, this is what I get? GRRRRRrrrrr! They must have read my blog entry about how I was having doubts, right? Well, I'm still mad that I didn't get it. I would have taken that job. There are still a few people that I might hear from about jobs this week but this is certainly a blow to the self esteem and my plans.

Anyway, life goes on.

No comments:


web statistic