currently...

www.flickr.com

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Why am I up so early on a Saturday?

Strange dreams lately - the other night I had a dream that I had a glass eye and people were all making a big deal of it (including some potential employers). They either wanted to hire me because of it, or they thought I was a freak and wanted nothing to do with me. Then I had a dream that I ran into this bloogger Dooce and her kid on an island during a monsoon and she was really hostile to me. Then I went on a boat and it capsized and I had to hold my breath underwater for what seemed like eternity.

There is a discouraging trend lately. I am walking around town, and suddenly I see a cute guy. But then as he gets closer, I notice something. He is pushing a stoller. Yikes.

Jill, still in Kenya wrote me about strange cell phone habits of Kenyans in Kitui:
"in kitui, they hung there mobile phones on trees and clotheslines. they also said they get better signals when it's windy."

Ah I miss Kenya.

Lastly, here is another link to a bizarre Japanese game show that has 6 guys in a library. Hard to explain. Better to watch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

During your next job interview you should bring a giant bag of marbles. If they look at your glass eye, hiss really loudly and then hurl the marbles at them.

Let us know how it goes!


web statistic