currently...

www.flickr.com

Monday, June 12, 2006

Squish Your Safari Van


Squish Your Safari Van
Originally uploaded by Kattaka.
Flickr has been a good distraction for me. I have been categorizing all my photos and submitting them to different public flickr groups and getting a lot of attention to my photos. And I have found a lot of really fun photos for me to see too. I was always one of the few who actually enjoyed looking at other people's endless slideshows and photoalbums. Flickr is the perfect little window into other people's lives. I always wonder too what the people looking into my photos think of me! This photo here of me squishing the safari van has been viewed over 630 times!

My camera seems to be working again. Time to start taking more photos!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please tell me that you used discretion during your recent Flickr escapades!

If you didn't I suspect I could end up with some strange emails in my inbox some day.


web statistic