currently...

www.flickr.com

Friday, July 07, 2006

Jetpack

I have been full-out stressed lately about everything from jobs to studying for the GMAT (I set my test date for Aug 2nd) to wondering if I am even doing the right thing in wanting to go to get my MBA. So last night I had a terrible sleep, tossing and turning. Woke up at 6:30 and decided to let myself sleep in - turned my alarm off. Went back to sleep and had the STRANGEST DREAM. I was in Mombasa, Kenya and diving under the water looking at coral and sea life when I realized I had to go back to Nairobi. So I put on a jet pack and flew over the water and the beaches and the people and knew I wouldn't see it again so I said goodbye to everything. It was so surreal - probably inspired by Google Earth because I've looked at Kenya before to see the places I was. Also coincidentally it was one year ago today that I left for Kenya. The day I left was the day of the London bombings and despite the fact that my flight flew through London, everything was on time and went smoothly. Strange how time flies.

No comments:


web statistic