currently...

www.flickr.com

Thursday, August 10, 2006

You are a runner...

Working makes a girl tired. Especially when she is waking up 2.5 hours earlier than she is used to. Yeah, I know... suck it up.

But the tough part was tonight at ultimate frisbee. Being tired after work and then running around a field for 2 hours is not very easy. Although I realized something. This may be difficult to explain... but when I have nightmares when I am running (and it seems like running through water because it is in slow motion), the only way for me to speed things up is if I start running BACKWARDS in my dream. Then I can run fast. So tonight playing ultimate, there was WAY too much running and the girl I was covering was literally running circles around me. I was slowing down. My lungs felt like they were bleeding. But then I tried running backwards... and suddenly it wasn't sapping me of so much energy and I could actually run fast some of the time! It was amazing. I don't really understand how that works, but it was good to figure out. Dreams can come true.

I am so excited for the weekend. I earned these two days off!

No comments:


web statistic