currently...

www.flickr.com

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I dream of Brad

Oy... last night (right before I woke up), I dreamt that I was driving to my family's cottage and I noticed Brad & Angelina in a station wagon LEAVING our cottage. I just shrugged and assumed they were there to see my uncle. I got to the cottage (which turned into my parents' house) and sat in the basement, chatting with my uncle. It seems he is taking night school classes too. And he had a big stamp across his forehead and he told me that he got it from one of his daughter's friends. And that he was going to this kid fired from his job as a journalist for doing that to him. My uncle is not a vengeful person, so that part shocked me a bit.

Then he said we should go out back and he could introduce me to Brad, who was sitting on my deck. As we were going up the stairs I was asking my uncle if Brad was really fun to work with (for some reason I got it in my head that my uncle was also in Ocean's 11), and then I tried to play it off like I didn't really want to see Brad by saying that I really don't tend to like really overly attractive people because they are usually assholes. And then I realized to my horror that Brad had heard me. We made eye contact through the screen door. Then my alarm went off.

My uncle is not famous. Nor does he work with famous people. He just went to the same high school as Paul Schaffer so I guess in my crazy mind that is how I equated him with knowing Brad.

No comments:


web statistic