currently...

www.flickr.com

Monday, September 18, 2006

Kathryn - Full of Rage

Blogger & Gmail - I am SOOOO mad at you right now! Just because I have my gmail account as my blogger email contact, you combined the two separate entities and posted my first and last name in my blogger profile! So when you "google" me - you get to my blog! Which is not supposed to be findable! I made this blog and purposely didn't let certain people know about it for a reason! And now I am findable. I have removed my profile but the results still come up and you can access it via the google cache. I am so mad. You didn't even ask me for my permission! What if my work finds it? Or my family? Hmmm? I am so mad.

Mondays are my longest days. Work from 8 - 4 then gym from 430 - 530 then class from 630 - 945. I get myself into these things but I have to accept the fact that I might get a little grumpy sometimes by the end of the day. The whole google mess set me off and suddenly I was ready to bite off people's heads because of things I normally don't let bother me.

Such as:

Every stall (there were 10 of them) in the brand new washrooms in the brand new Ryerson building, had toilet paper or garbage on the floors or IN the toilets. Are people that lazy and slothish that they have to leave that junk behind? Seriously, it takes 2 seconds to throw things away. And toilet paper goes IN the toilet, not on the floor!

I got a free calculator with my $110 accounting text book. Ok, so not completely free. The ONE and the NINE button don't work! How annoying!

The clincher (when I knew I was just in a bad bad bad mood) was when I was crossing the street and a man in front of me with a cane was walking slowly (and I am a fast walker) and I was stuck behind him and I felt anger. Why did I feel anger? He is old and lame! He is ALLOWED to walk slowly! So I stopped and tried to calm myself and be zen. And I think it worked. Also, the brie I ate when I got home probably helped. That stuff is the best anti-stress / anti-depressant in the world.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Hi sweets -- sorry you're frustrated. Google's cache will die and you will be unfindable again. I almost made the same mistake... thanks for the head's up so I don't do that.

Hope your job is going well!

Anonymous said...

I googled you and couldn't find the blog site...maybe I suck at googling????


web statistic