currently...

www.flickr.com

Monday, December 11, 2006

Accounting for Dummies


Wow, I just had my accounting exam and it was hard. That sucks. Not fun. Girl running out of classroom in tears, everyone staying the full allotted time, my head still spinning (or is that the recovery wine)? The girl who ran out... she was there when I left (about 2 minutes before it was due) on the phone crying about how she just wasted the last 3 months and how she doesn't want to take the class again.

Wow. School stresses people out. Myself included. And with thoughts towards going back next year, I am wondering how I would deal being a full-time student again. Part of it is so appealing because it is just more exciting and there just seem to be more possibilities on the horizon when you are in school. The major downfalls are 1) group work (when you are stuck with a shitty group) and 2) never being DONE until you are DONE. By this I mean the homework and extra readings that could very potentially take up each and every waking hour of your 'free time'. Where as at least at work, you do your work sometimes overtime or weekends, but once you go home you can relax.


Unless you are a masochist and take an accounting class. I am so glad it is DONE!


Photos of mask in my room that in my delerium after studying too much yesterday, I started to worry that it was possessed and would kill me in my sleep. Today he seems friendly though, so I am not as worried.

No comments:


web statistic