currently...

www.flickr.com

Sunday, December 03, 2006

One Tequila Shot


Uhhh. I swear, I am turning into an old lady. I hardly drink anything and I keep getting these terrible hangovers and headaches the next day. Last weekend it was 3 glasses of wine and my head was splitting the next day. Last night was a little more wine and one shot of tequila and my mind was MUSH today. Ugh. And I even drank a ton of water when I got home. I don't get it.

Anyway, it was a fairly tame weekend otherwise. But fun. I went to the Dufferin Mall, which is a completely ghetto mall (even though they have an H&M) and on my way home I snapped these photos. See, the Duff has this gorgeous park just beside it. And the sun was setting but the mall blocked out the light so the bottom of the trees stayed dark. It was the coolest thing to see. Great timing on my part.

Today, despite the headache, I happily went to the Toronto Maple Leafs Skills Competition. I had 3rd row seats. It was awesome. I love hockey. I went by myself but I had so much fun.

Having dinner with K last night she reminded me of something I used to say all the time which I think is really funny. I used to say that boys who were hot were "solid". I remember reading an old journal of mine and I actually used the word "gnarly" quite often. I was so rad back in the day.

No comments:


web statistic