currently...

www.flickr.com

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Turtlenecks

I like wearing turtlenecks because it is fun to unfold the neck part and put it over my face and pretend I am a ninja.

I downloaded like 25 songs from iTunes tonight. So exciting! AND I made plans for New Years! Yippee. But really, I think it will be fun. We are going to the Horseshoe Tavern to see The Sadies play. I usually HATE New Years. Because of all the terrible expectations that it has to be "the best party night of the year". And I usually never have very good plans. Or a date. Not that I have a date for New Years this year. But I have plans. And that, my friends, is half the battle.

I like how December is basically this whole month, ONE TWELFTH of the YEAR, that is set aside for this whole "let's be jolly and give gifts and throw parties". Part of me thinks it is a bit excessive, the other part of me just wants some eggnog with extra rum, please.

1 comment:

Lesterhead said...

Yes yes yes, I feel exactly the same about New Years Eve. It's like if you don't have the BEST plans and someone to kiss, you're cursing the entire new year.


web statistic