currently...

www.flickr.com

Friday, February 09, 2007

And I'm off...

Good stuff:

2 hockey games over the next couple days (Rangers vs Tampa Bay tomorrow night in NYC then Leafs vs Islanders in Toronto on Tuesday) YEEAH!!

Getting my hair cut tomorrow - always such a cathartic process

Snowing - so pretty

Dodgeball is so much fun and I am getting better. It doesn't hold the same satisfaction that ultimate frisbee does in that you don't really feel like you are getting as much of a tough workout as frisbee, but it is just more FUN. I like jumping around.

When there is a seminar going on at work and they bring the leftover trays of fruit and snack items up to our lunch room and we get treats! My favourites are the scones (buttery goodness) and the almond croissants. Imperative to my mental well being at work!

Hey, it's been 6 months since I started my job! So today I got called into my boss's office and told that I am no longer on probation and that I get the obligatory $500 raise. Nice!

No comments:


web statistic