currently...

www.flickr.com

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Up North

Went to Sault Ste Marie & surrounding area to do some presentations, etc, etc. I got a cold and it sapped me of all energy and desire to write. Not only that, but nothing really happened. I went to a nice cottage where we jumped in the snow then the hot tub. Foos ball and saunas were also involved. I also managed to secure a big honking student line of credit. And I went cross country skiing.

So I guess a few things happened.

Does anything really ever happen in March anyway? Other than half of my friends having birthdays? You sit and you wait for the snow to melt. There are more kids around than usual because of March break. You get more soakers than you normally do. The days start to get longer. You are just SO sick and tired of winter and cannot WAIT for the first patio day. When you go to buy a sweater but stores are already selling tank tops.

Wow, I wrote this while waiting for people to show up for a presentation and then they never did. So I guess it is time for me give up, leave, and go to eat my lunch. It is depressing when no one shows up. I feel so rejected. Ok, not really. But what a waste of time! Is it the teachers not telling their classes about it, or the students not wanting to make the effort to show up? This is only the second time this has happened all year but it is still frustrating.

No comments:


web statistic