currently...

www.flickr.com

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

All Signs Point to YES

Ok, yesterday I was wearing these great brown heels that I love and I noticed that they made this funny squeaking noise when I walked. It was a bit strange but sometimes shoes make noise right? Then today I was wearing flats and I heard the same squeaking noise. I walked, it squeaked. I stopped, it stopped. Very strange. Maybe it is my feet that squeak? Or is this just a strange coincidence?

Our office has this “Respect & Recognition” human resources push going on. Which we need because it seems to me like there is not a lot of team spirit in the office. But maybe it's just me. Anyway, we are being asked to thank people in the office who have done things that show respect. I guess they are trying to boost employee morale. Regardless, for some reason we were all given these mini magic 8-balls (with our logo on it). I have become addicted to asking it’s advice constantly throughout the day. It is quite often accurate. Although when I asked if my boss is really a woman I was told “Can’t Foretell Now” – hmmm, maybe he will get a gender re-assignment. Apparently the Red Wings are going to win the Stanley Cup this year. And it ISN’T going to rain tomorrow. Hours of entertainment.

No comments:


web statistic