currently...

www.flickr.com

Friday, May 25, 2007

Things I started to write about and then stopped...

1) bird pooped on me a few days ago... is that considered good luck?

2) cat we care for pooped on our stairs a few days ago too. a cry for help?

3) ultimate frisbee = lots of running = good for body BUT ultimate frisbee also = going for beer after = bad for body. hmmm. i'm hoping it all evens out in the end.

4) golf tournament i attended because my company sponsored it. very very fun to play with golf carts all day. i also like the golfing. nice way to spend a day. i could definitely take up golfing one day...

5) i am going to a 'semi-formal' event on Friday and have been trying to figure out what to wear. i tried on a dress i bought last fall when I was about 5 or 10 pounds heavier. at that time it made me feel skinny, now i try it on and it seems to emphasize all the wrong things (read: hips). what the hell!?!?!

6) allergies are exhausting me lately. not letting me sleep well and I have been walking around in a daze. the anti-histamine that I usually take every allergy season seems to not be working this time around. Arhhgh!

7) I had goat today! met up with an Africa friend and went to great little Somali restaurant. all for $8 included goat, chapatis (YUM!), potatoes, a pitcher of watermelon koolaide, and a really delicious soup - spicy broth. So fun. Very fatty. I forgot how fatty goat is. But so delicious.

8) Where does the time go? It is June soon. Scaring me. I am really hoping it is the case that school stressing me out is just me preparing myself for the worst and that it will be better than I think... and that the reality isn't as bad or worse than I think!

9) I really need to start posting more... I am just never home!! Yet I don't want to just write about my day to day activities. Arhhghh.

10) Listening to the Smiths makes me so relaxed.

2 comments:

Lesterhead said...

Yes, the bird poop is good luck. Or else that's what we've been telling ourselves for centuries to get over the embarrassment of being pooped on.

Anonymous said...

Yes, pigeon poop is definitely good luck, even in Chinese culture! viv:)


web statistic