currently...

www.flickr.com

Monday, September 24, 2007

Long days

Today we waited 2 hours for the CEO of Saatchi and Saatchi to show up. He was late and stuck in traffic and then showed up to basically make jokes and teach us that: we should scrap the life work balance, CEOs know nothing, and that leadership is better than management. Radical. Advertising people make me tired though - a lot of crap surrounding very little packets of insight.

Then we went to play a "beer game" which involves no real alcohol. Rather dealt with supply chains and how lack of communication and a bad system can really screw everyone up. My team came in second. It was fun.

Everyone is starting to get sick. I am trying to sleep as much as possible so I can avoid this. We'll see.

It rained this morning but was lovely in the afternoon. I'm telling you, Cambridge is the sunniest place in the UK!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great post. I think i understand well. i also like that within every annoying experience there is knowledge to be had. hbo


web statistic